Thursday, May 14, 2009

Travels - Lar in Marlborough

May 4 - 9, 2009


Not real exciting. I was just there on business teaching a class. I spent 6 nights and it rained 5 of them.

On Tuesday I did get to go to the Boston Temple.
One of the things I like in Marlborough - Boston - is that there are Legal Seafood restaurants. They have real good seafood. This trip I went - twice. Yummmmmm.

Because it is very hard to get back on the evening after a class, I have taken to a strategy to make my trip home more relaxing and worry free. I book the last night at the Hilton Hotel at Logan Airport in Boston, then I just relax that night and fly home early the next morning. This Friday night, there was a prom at the hotel ballrooms. A lot of self-conscious and happy kids dressed up for a fun evening.

When I flew home on Saturday, Mat and family picked me up and drove me home as they were coming up to help Mar plant Mother's Day flowers.

No comments: