Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reading List

April 21, 2009


I expect you all to say - come on - get real. This entry on the reading list is because I started reading it and just - got interested.


Best Loved Humor of the LDS People

It's a collections of jokes and stories. I must admit, some of them were not real humorous. Some of them actually made me chuckle. But what I found out was that there was a lot of faith and philosophy in the stories.


And I enjoyed it enough to actually read it all cover to cover.


Need I say that it is not on the 501 Must Read list.

Reading List 2009

4/21 - Best Loved Humor of the LDS People

4/6 - Eaters of the Dead - Michael Crichton

4/4 - Mexico - James A Michener

3/6 - The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton

2/16 - The Wonderful Wizard of OZ - L. Frank Baum

2/11 - The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch

2/9 - Peter Pan - J.M. Barrie

2/1 - Next - Michael Crichton

1 comment:

B and B said...

Did you actually read it, from cover to cover? Or use it as a reference?