Thursday, February 25, 2010

Travels with Lar

Warren, New Jersey

February 15 - 19, 2010
Just in case anyone is keeping track - this is the fourth trip to New Jersey since late November.
Just in case anyone is keeping track - so far this year I have done four trips - 3 of them have been to New Jersey (the other was to Santa Ana, California - and I am going back there next week.)
Breanne mentioned after my last blog entry about Warren - that it must not be too exciting. She was very correct. But this was a better trip because it was only 5 days (4 nights) where they others have been 7 days.
The class went well - a very enjoyable bunch of people. The weather sort of cooperated - I was there between whooping big storms. And I got a free 4 lb bag of peanuts from one of those steakhouse restaurants that give you peanuts to eat while you're waiting.
So goes the trip.
I may not be back to Warren for some time. Maybe never. But with 4 pounds of peanuts, I'll remember it fondly - for at least a while.

No comments: