Monday, August 31, 2009

Reading List

August 28, 2009

The Pocket Guide to Mischief by Bart King
Yes this book was life changing. I never knew the power that I could have just by being a little bit misfit with society. Oh, never enough to do real damage: just enough to capture attention, or sublimely thwart my nemesis. So stay on my good side. I am now well trained.

Really, it was fun, but pretty meaningless. It was suggested and loaned to me by Mat, and yea, I can see Mat getting a doctorate in the Bart King school of “behavioral science”. And I'm fine with that, as long as I don't become his nemesis.

Nope – not on the must read list (as if I even needed to say that). Still, I do get credit becasue I could find the cover by searching Google.

1 comment:

The Mighty Yam said...

I have a friend in the publishing industry from college who helped edit and publish this book. I have another Bart King book you can read called The Pocket Guide to Games. Also a fun read.