Friday, February 4, 2011

Travle with Lar

January 23 - 28, 2011

Tempe, Arizona



This was a work trip - another trip to teach for Intel.  The class went well.  It was 14 people, when we only expected 8 participants, but still all was handled in a professional manner and I think they were satisfied.

On Monday I went to visit Ed and Sandy and took them out to dinner.  It was nice to see them.  Michelle had a class and Jonathan, well he was sick and had to stay home and catch up on homework - and he had broken his hand - by punching a wall - a padded wall, but a wall none the less.  It is so nice to have such an easy thing to tease him about.

Tuesday I went to the temple.



Travel for this trip, Sunday evening and Friday evening were totally uneventful - except that I was upgraded to first class on the way to Phoenix.  And, oh yes, I got a Mustang as my car.  I didn't drive fast, but it was nice knowing I could.  Vroooooom.

No comments: