Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Movie Review

January 26, 2011

Night at the Museum Two


I am in a motel room in Tempe, AZ.  It is quite tired out.  My plan was that I would watch a movie tonight.  I even brought one from home, but alas, there is no DVD viewer on my new computer (I will rectify that, let me tell you.)  So the evening plan is blown - wasted - shot in the head,  So i turn on the TV.  I go to HBO (scary - you never know what might be on HBO).  Lookee here.  I got there just at the start of a movie I have never seen - and I sort of wanted to see it.

Night at the Museum Two is just fun.  It is a total sequel and pretty much totally the same but in a different museum.  Acting was okay.  Story was a little bit weak.  But as I said, it was fun.

Not for real little kids, but starting at five or six, okay.  And even okay for adults - if you don't expect too much.  We will put it dead center on the scale at 2.5 - okay maybe not that great - just a 2.


No comments: