Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Travels with Lar

January 16 - 22, 2011

Portland / Hillsboro, OR



This was a work trip to again teach at Intel.  The class was supposed to be 8 people.  It ended up with 9.  This class wasn't too bad because we were actually at an Intel site and they didn't let me in until 9:00 and I had to leave at 5:00.  The class was still hard.  It was a harder group of people, but I did have good support from Mentor personnel.

On Monday I went to Beaverton to visit Terry and Hallie.  That was a nice and fun visit.

On Tuesday I went to the Portland Temple.



On Wednesday afternoon I went to the Mentor offices in Wilsonville, just to say hi - after all, I was in the area.

On Thursday I went to see Jon and Erin and their baby Afton in Aloha.  By the end of the evening, Afton and I were good friends.  It helps the bonding when you share your ice cream.

Friday it was move down by the airport for a fast get away on Saturday morning.

I was upgraded to first class on the way home - yes that was nice.

No comments: