Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Movie Review

July 18, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince


For those who say “It is not like the book” or “They left out a lot”, well, I would just say - “Soorrrryy”. I really liked it. It was a refreshing change from the last two which were so dark and Harry was so angry. This one is more light hearted, without losing the weight of the story. Yes, there are things that are not there – but it is the price you pay for trying to convert a written story to cinema – especially a long written story. And visually, it is really good – a real well made story.

I give it a 3.5 – not too bad for a sequel – to a sequel – to a sequel – to a sequel – to a sequel.

1 comment:

B and B said...

I did not like it that much. I am one of those critics who think they could have done it better. If they had done Lord of the Rings to this caliber- you would have been disappointed... just because it is a 'childrens book' doesnt mean it shouldnt be good.
I would give it a 2.98