Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Reading List

February 1, 2009 - Sunday

My reading list this year just got started. I finished Next by Michael Crichton. It is a tale of genetic science run a-muck in the United States and elsewhere. For my part I found it hard to keep up. Too many characters in too many different scenarios doing to many different things in too many plot lines. Some of the plot lines actually met at the end, but some of them just wound their way through the book and just ended. It was a hard one to follow. The language was pretty coarse in some spots and there were some "adult situations". On my sliding 1 - 5 scale - about a 2.

1 comment:

B and B said...

You have to say that the only reason you finished this book was becuase you read it while your MEANEST daughter was MAKING you ice your leg... that is really the only reason!!