Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Little Known Facts

In my younger years, I dabbled in golf.  I was never serious.

One day, Mike and I wer practicing our driving at a field on the CSU campus.  We were lazy golfers and didn't want to chase down our practice drives, so we took Ed and Tim with us and sent them out to shag the balls - while we hit them. 

When I say while we hit them - I mean THEM.  Mike, or maybe it was me - I don't remember - hit Ed - or maybe it was Tim -  in the upper arm.

Boy did that leave a mark.

We never did that again.

2 comments:

Dawn Davis said...

I can totally picture this and it makes me smile, I love hearing about stories with my dad! :) Thanks

B and B said...

You should really find out which brother you hit... and I am SURE it was Mike who hit them. Because you were a perfect child. Right?