Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reading List

May 12, 2010

Preach My Gospel

So I was sitting in a meeting one day and people were saying that we all needed to get a Preach My Gospel. It suddenly occurred to me that I had a copy - but I had never read it - or from it. I had opened it once, but I didn't know what was in the book that I was supposed to have.

So I read it. May I say it is wonderful. There are a lot of things that one would say only applies to missionaries - but I found that I can apply a lot - no most of it to myself. I can just talk to the Elders better now, because I know a little bit about what they know. Michael came home and said he loved it. Now I know why.

Be serious about it. Get a copy - and read it. It could be a lifelong study guide just to help you really know the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

No comments: