Friday, March 27, 2009

Travels with Mar and Lar - San Diego

Friday - March 20, 2009

Work - a challenge (because my lap top crashed - but plan B worked and we were done with everything by 1:00.

Then, if you read yesterdays post, you know what happened. Mar and I went downtown and took the Old Town Trolley tour together. I saw all of the things she saw the day before and I loved it too. And Mar loved it again.

When it was done, we drove down to the harbor and walked around and had fish and chips - well no chips - other healthier side dishes.

Hey this doesn't seem like such an exciting day. Maybe it was just a good day for relaxation.

1 comment:

B and B said...

You didnt talk about the harbor- the whale sprouting, the pirate boat, the birds wating your food... the AMAZING harbor.

Where are the pictures of the harbor- that is my favorite place down there!! Common dad.