Friday, March 6, 2009

Travels - Lar in Minneapolis

February 22 - 28
Yes, I returned to Minneapolis only one week after my last trip. It was for a Library Manager class with three people, 2 from the company I taught during the last trip and one Mentor employee from Oregon. The class was successful.
Were there any highlights from this trip? Hmmmm....
I did get to go to the St. Paul Temple again on Tuesday evening.
I chose Tuesday because - the weather was changing. On Thursday there was a "fast moving blizzard" that went through. It lasted about 6 hours and dumped 6 inches of new snow. It was really only bad for about 30 minutes - then it eased off to light snow. But during that 30 minutes visibility was as 0 feet.Flights for this trip were easy. Almost everything about this trip was easy.

No comments: