Friday, December 16, 2011

Travels with Lar


December 11 – 17, 2011

Archbald, PA


Archbald is a small community just north of Scranton and just South of the State Line for New York. It is about two hours from any major airport. Not a bad little community, but it is back in the Appalachian Mountains so it was a little bit chilly in Archbald.
I came to teach a five day class. It was an older version of software, but it still went very well.

I didn't do a whole lot in Archbald. Class started at 7:30 each morning (translate that to 5:30 Colorado time.) It was dark when I got to work. It was almost dark when I got out. That is one of the drawbacks of winter classes. And it was pretty chilly.
On Friday evening, I drove back to Philadelphia, spent the night and flew back to Denver Saturday morning.

No comments: