Friday, April 15, 2011

Travels with Lar


March 13-18, 2011
Tempe, Arizona
 This was a business trip to teach a class in the Mentor Tempe office. It was specifically for one customer – Intel. I have been teaching a lot for Intel as of late. It was a customized class. The class went well.
On Wednesday I went to visit Ed and have dinner with him. It was just him because Michelle was in Southern California and Sandy and Jonathan were in Washington D. C. We had a good talk and a good dinner. I like going to Tempe so I get a chance to visit with my brother.
On Thursday I went to the Mesa temple.

My flight home was delayed over two hours. It was good weather in Tempe, and good weather in Denver, but the plane got delayed in San Francisco so everything down-stream got messed up. Still, it was a Friday night return, so I was happy.

No comments: