Friday, April 15, 2011

Travels with Lar


March 6 – 12, 2011
Dallas, Texas
 This was a business trip to teach a class in the Mentor Dallas office. It was specifically for one customer – Raytheon. It was a customized class. The class went well.
The Mentor office in Dallas has changed locations. It is no longer in Addison, but is in Dallas – but still only about three miles from the last office building. The new building is associated with a mall, so at lunch there is a good place to go walking. It is a nice office with a nice training room. The hardest thing about the office is the parking lot – you could get lost in the parking lot. In fact, one time I did. I was trying to get out and suddenly I was going up in the structure rather than down towards the exit. One of the students gave me the best advice. "Just park on the first level and then take the elevator up to level five." That made it much easier because you could see the exit.
The only other thing important about this trip was that I got to go to the Dallas temple on Wednesday night.

And then I flew home on Saturday morning.

No comments: