Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lar in Chicago

October 11-16

This is a repeat of last week - back in Chicago. Travel for work again. (It is one of the reasons Mar has stayed "on the road" for so long.)

This was two classes. The first had 5 student for 3 days. It went well. The second was 2 days (material condensed from a five day class) with two of the original five participants. I must say I was not pleased with the way it went. The customers were overwhelmed. It is one of those cases where we did what the customer wanted - but the customer wasn't right.


The week in Schaumburg - that is where I really was - I have never really been to Chicago. Weather was a little bit cool. There were three day when it rained. It is starting to get dark early. So there were not a lot of things to do.


I did go to the temple on Wednesday night. That was nice.
And I got rear ended on the way to the airport, just a little tap. Neither car was damaged. Both cars were rentals. We drove on.

1 comment:

B and B said...

that is all you said about getting rear ended- you could have milked it to get cookies and yucky fat free ice cream...but that is all you said!