Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lar in Chicago

October 5 - 9

Travel for work again. (It is one of the reasons Mar has stayed "on the road" for so long.)
This was a one week class, with only two students. However, these were two of the most pleasent people I have ever taught. And it was one of my favorite classes to teach. So the class was good.
The week in Schaumburg - that is where I really was - I have never really been to Chicago. Weather was a little bit cool. There were three day when it rained. It is starting to get dark early. So there were not a lot of things to do.
I did go out to dinner with John K. (from work in Schaumburg) and his wife. Taht was enjoyable.
I did go to the temple on Tuesday night. That was nice.

We got done a little early on Friday so I went to the airport early and got a standby seat on an earlier flight. As I got off the plane and turned on my e-mail on my cell phone - my real flight was delayed by over an hour.
So it was a good week. it would have been better if Mar had been home when I got home.

No comments: