Sunday, April 5, 2009

Travels - Lar in San Jose

March 30 - April 4, 2009

Just when Mar got home - Lar left.
This time it was just for work - and just to San Jose. Was there anything special to report.

On Tuesday I went to the Oakland Temple. It was good traffic and a good session and then good traffic. Yea, that was noteworthy.

On Thursday I used my GPS to take me the 615 Albion Court, our home for 1 1/2 years. It still looks the same, except the magnolia tree is gone from the front. That is the home where Michael was born during an earthquake. That is where we had the lame pet bunny and a pet turtle. It was the site of two Erica education experiments - busing and bilingual - neither of which was too successful. Our ward was a designated sign language ward. Andrea started seminary and Mat became a deacon there. Erica had a pet rat - Frankie - who was mean to all but her. Aaron touched a dead fishes eye - dared to by Crazy Stan. Breanne just danced and was happy. It was there I started unloading the dishwasher and making lunches for the kids. And of course there was Dar. Mar said she liked that house. I remember it as a hard time with a long commute. But yes, we did like it there, but we would never have gotten our own house in San Jose. So in honor of that house - here is an Easter picture of the kids at that time of our lives.


Otherwise, not an exciting trip. Just work.

1 comment:

B and B said...

OHHHH... i dont remember that house. But now I wish I did!!!!