Tuesday, November 11, 2008

North West Adventure

Eugene, OR - October 27 - 31, 2008



This was a busines trip to do an on site mentoring engagement ar DataLogic in Eugene. The engagement went better than I had hoped. In fact it went quite well.

I did present one problem to my host with the question, "What is there to see in Eugene?' Hmmmm. Not much. It is a very nice community with the University of Oregon nestled downtown. But really that is all there is - especially when you are there at the end of October and it is too dark after work to really see anything.


They do have a very nice Greenway that runs along both sides of the Willamett River. I ran a few miles on the River Valley Greenway everyday becasue it was literally just 20 feetoutside my motel room patio door.



And yes - the weather patterns were exactly what you would expect - fog in the mornings - cooler - and one day of just rain.

No comments: