Sunday, September 7, 2008

Teaching in the Big D

August 24 - 29 - Dallas, TX

I taught a class for work at our Dallas office. 4 people. It went pretty well but not perfect. We actually ran out of time and didn't finish the last section, but the students didn't mind - their brains were full.



Not much else happened in Dallas. I jogged. I watched some TV. I did a little bit of computer work. I ate dinners. The Dallas office is located next to an up-scale district called Addison Village. It is a lot of nice apartments with small eclectic businesses and parks.






I went to the Dallas temple. It is one of the temples I can drive to without a map. I enjoyed it.



And my flight home - Friday night - was uneventful - once we got on the plane, but that was 50 minutes late.

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Great shots. Lived in Southern California for many years and frequently visited the Northwest. Beautiful part of the country. I came across your blog while blog surfing using the “next blog” button on the Nav Bar of blogger.com. I am continually fascinated by the types of blogs that exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people all over the globe express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.theviewfromoutsidemytinywindow.blogspot.com