Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Indian Summer in Spokane

Spokane, WA - September 14-20

I had a work/teaching engagement in Spokane, Washington the week of September 15. It was a five day class for Agilent Technologies - and just for everyone's benefit - yes it went very well.

In reality, I like Spokane. It is beautifule there and it does have memories. Three years ago I also taught in Spokane and because it was a stay over a weekend, I flew Mar up for a little R&R. Those types of memories make a place special - and I remembered the special. It wasn't as special by myself, but it was still nice.


On Tuesday, I took the 30 mile drive over to Coeur D'Alene, Idaho.




On Wednesday I went to the Spokane Temple.














On Friday, I went down to Riverfront Park in downtown Spokane.










On Saturday I flew home.

3 comments:

The Mighty Yam said...

You and Mom can not move to Spokane. It is too far away from us.

foller328 said...

39 Minute Changes the life the movie

http://freedom.ws/foller328

Thank you the reading
If you are not interested
I am sorry to waste your valuable time

God blesses you
Wish your dreams come true

Will Mellick said...

Just a small correction for your page. The park in Spokane in called Riverfront Park not Island Park.

Take care
Will in Spokane.