Monday, September 29, 2008

Crazy About Quilts

September 29, 2008

This last summer, Margaret, Erica and Brea got real ambitious - I mean REAL ambitious - and cleaned the sewing room. In the process, they found two quilts that Margaret had sort of started but never finished. They put them into project bins, but the net effect was that it motivated Margaret. She put them together. She quilted and backed one of them - the cowboy quilt. Then she put the animal quilt together and got it all set up and ready to go. She has sent that one off to Melanie and Mom to see what they can do with it.



Here, now, are pictures of the last 4 quilts she has done.



The Cowboy Quilt.

The Animal Quilt. This was made from some blocks my Mom gave Margaret.

Two other quilts she did in the last year.

3 comments:

The Mighty Yam said...

My favorite is the last one.

erica said...

and i'm glad mom found the quilt I had kiefed when we moved to this house IN 2005! I just kept forgetting to get it back to her. It was being used by Alice in the bathtub while I did my hair and whatnot - cushy containment.

B and B said...

YAY MOM..YAY YAY YAY MOM!!
(If you were here you would notice that I was singing and dancing...as I chanted that to mom!)