Thursday, April 15, 2010

Travels with Lar

March 21-26, 2010

Ogden, UT
This was a business trip - but with family benefits because Mom and Melanie live in Ogden. I was so excited to call and tell them I was coming there. It was with great shock and despair that Melanie told me that not 1/2 hour before she had called and made airline plans to go to Las Vegas to see Mike during that week. Still, I got to see them on Monday night - we played games, had dinner and then had dessert. And on Tuesday night we went to dinner with Emy and Rick.

Also, I got to go to the Bountiful Temple - adding another temple to my list.
The class was for some civilian contractors at Hill Air Force Base.
It was a one week class and really went very well.

Flights went smooth. I got to fly back to Denver on Friday night. It was a good trip all around

1 comment:

Mary said...

Congratulations on the new Granddaughter. The new Mama does a great job with baby pictures. You must be proud. Niece, M