Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Movie Review

Up

January 7, 2010



I feel like a procrastinating fool. So many people told me to go see Up a long tome ago. They all, without exception, said they really liked it. But I just thought “Oh, another Pixar kids movie – I’ll see it with the grandkids sometime.” Well, I really liked it. It is not just a kids movie. Some kids may want to see it, but they won’t want to see it over and over and over and over again. It is an adult themed cartoon. It was charming and very enjoyable. And it was very well done. I liked it.

I’ll give it a 3.5

(Note: I also procrastinated seeing Wall-E. I really liked that also.)
(Note 2: Procrastination is the wrong word, I think. Procrastination makes it sound like something you are “supposed” to do. I wouldn’t put seeing a movie in that category.)

No comments: