Thursday, November 5, 2009

Reading List

11/04-09
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
I liked it.
With that said - it is so much like Angels and Demons and The DaVinci Code that at first you may think - why do I want to do this again. But like the other two, it is written in a way that insists that you keep reading.
Now I can't tell you too much about it. I can't tell you about the bad guy. I cant tell you about the investigator. I can't tell you about the moral dilemma. But if you have read the other two - well, like I said, they are the same.
Only one problem with this one. It ends slow, with a lot of philosophy and rhetoric.
Now, for those who want to read it, I will tell you this. It happens in Washington, D. C. As I was reading it, I kept wondering, "Where is this place?" And with that in mind, I have prepared a tour guide book for The Lost Symbol. All you have to do is ask and I will send it to you. It is just a collection of maps and pictures that will enhance your reading of the book. All people should have a tour guide - especially in a place like Washington, D. C.


2 comments:

The Parkers said...

Ben and I read it and decided that the ending wasn't too much of a shocker for us and did kind of drag only because we already knew what he was telling us...anyway we liked it too...and i'll take you up on the tour guide we are already planning on visiting Deanna and going to DC so the tour guide would be perfect :)

The Mighty Yam said...

I think you should add a rating into your book list spreadsheet. On a scale of 1-5...