Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Travels with Lar


September 12-18, 2010

 Sacramento – Rancho Cordova, CA



This was a work trip to teach two classes.

I left on Sunday sp I missed part of church.

The classes went very well. In fact, they were better than any classes I have taught in quite a while.

On Monday evening, I took a quick drive up to Placerville. It was just to say that I did. It is a quaint little town that still has some charm from the gold rush days.

On Tuesday evening I went to the Sacramento Temple – a new temple on my list. I am happy that I have been blessed to be able to go to so many temples. I am happier that I can find something worthwhile to do when I am on the road.

Friday, after class, I went down to Old Town Sacramento – a preserved "touristy" area of old downtown located on the bank of the Sacramento River. It was a nice place to take a walk.






Then Saturday morning I woke up early and came home.

No comments: